Supporting our community from home!
During this unprecedented time, we want to celebrate our community while giving you a chance to give back. Starting May 13, 2020, the River’s Edge Arts Alliance will offer socially distanced family portraits by local photographer Peter Worrest from your front porch to thank you for donations of $15 or more.
You can choose to use this gift for your own family or pay it forward to someone else in the local area. For each session, you’ll get an 8×10 print of your photo and a digital image for your use.
How it works:
- Make a gift of $15 or more to the River’s Edge Arts Alliance. If you’re paying it forward, choose someone to gift a portrait session to. (You can also choose to use your session yourself.)
- We’ll be in touch with the portrait subject about scheduling.
- They’ll say cheese from the safety of their front steps!
- We’ll deliver a digital image for their use, as well as an 8×10 print.
- We hope everyone will share their portrait on Facebook or Instagram, use the hashtag #TheFrontStepsProject, and tag us and our photographer, Peter Worrest (Facebook or Instagram), plus anyone you’re gifting a portrait session to.
Let’s light up social media with the faces of friends and family we miss so much, all while supporting your local arts community!
THE FINE PRINT
We’ll offer this benefit as long as we’re able to, understanding that the current situation is fluid and adjustments may need to be made. Portrait sessions are available in local towns; if you have questions about whether we can come to your location, please reach out to email@example.com.