ANYTIME is the right time to volunteer with
the River’s Edge Arts Alliance!
Our volunteers make a valuable contribution to the arts by giving their time and helping to keep the organization running. You can sign up now by clicking the box below.
Development Team Opportunity:
The River’s Edge Arts Alliance (REAA) is a non-profit organization which brings the full spectrum of the arts to the greater Hudson and Marlborough areas. REAA creates and sustains a wide variety of participant and performance opportunities, including our After School Music Program, Arts in the Park Concerts, Family Fun Festivals, River’s Edge Chorale, River’s Edge Community Band, River’s Edge Players, River’s Edge Youth Chorus, Summer Drama Workshop, and many Visual Art Exhibits.
Our Development Team is responsible for all contributed income raised by REAA, including grants, sponsorships and donations. We are seeking volunteers to join this team to assist with a variety of efforts, including networking within the business community, special projects and fundraising events. Individuals with development or fundraising experience, strong ties to our communities served, and/or the ability to build strong relationships with new people and organizations are welcomed, and there is no minimum time commitment.
For more information about this exciting volunteer opportunity, please contact us at BOD@upwitharts.org.
- Meet and work with the wonderful staff, volunteers and members of the River’s Edge Arts Alliance.
- Volunteer 15 hours within a season (Sept-Aug), receive a gift certificate to a local business.
- Volunteer 50 hours within a season, and receive a free River’s Edge Arts Alliance Individual Membership for the following year.
- Volunteer 100 hours within a season, and receive one season pass to all regular River’s Edge Arts Alliance performances (special events like the Gala excluded) for the following year.
VOLUNTEER FOR POSTER HANGING
- Do you Like to be outdoors and meet people? We make posters to advertise our upcoming events and need to distribute them to local merchants.
VOLUNTEER FOR THEATER
- Our theatrical performance related activities offer volunteers the opportunity to play music, build and paint sets, gather props, sew, bake, usher or sell tickets. Activities like this go on year round with the Summer Drama Workshop and River’s Edge Players performances.
VOLUNTEER FOR MUSIC
- The Chorale need help filing music and people to help with all aspects of receptions.
- Musicians are needed to volunteer their talents for gallery openings for our many visual arts exhibits during the year.
VOLUNTEER FOR VISUAL ARTS
- We have eight regular and several other visual arts opportunities throughout the year. There are many volunteer opportunities available to support these activities.
VOLUNTEER IN THE OFFICE
- In the office volunteers are essential in maintaining databases, cataloging our archives, assisting with bulk mailings and working on our website.
Please call the office at 978-562-1646 or email email@example.com and we will answer any questions.