A Message from Our Board of Directors
The River’s Edge Arts Alliance was founded in 1991 with the explicit mission of enriching lives and creating community through the arts. It is our belief that that mission cannot be realized without respecting the humanity of all people within that community.
We therefore stand firmly against racism and in solidarity with Black Lives Matter. We condemn police brutality and racially motivated violence of every kind. We mourn the loss of Black lives too numerous to name. And we challenge ourselves – personally, as a board, and as an organization – to use our power and privilege to confront prejudice and move our community towards a more equitable, diverse reality.
- Keep our programs and events affordable and accessible to all;
- Actively seek opportunities to provide more culturally diverse programming that amplifies the voices of people of color;
- Develop and implement an official policy on racist and racially insensitive behavior for our participants;
- Encourage racial diversity – on our board, in our casts and classes, on our gallery walls and stages, and in our audiences;
- And commit to having this conversation continuously, to ensure that our work reflects the vibrant spectrum of the community we represent.
The River’s Edge Arts Alliance Staff and Board of Directors
Find useful contact information for the River’s Edge Arts Alliance here.
We’ve brought a full spectrum of arts programming to Hudson, MA and the surrounding area for the last 25 years. Learn more about our story here.
Learn more about our staff and our Board of Directors here.
We love our artist, small business, and non-profit members! View a collection of links to these local organization websites here.
Our annual summary of our programs and operations is available here.